Sunday, March 28, 2010

Most Beautiful Girl

Helloooo there!

When last did you see an ugs pic of a kid? Seriously? And I mean seriously? Even when they’re pulling a weird face they still manage to look adorable. I take pics of myself (and sorry, some of my “mature” friends are going to hate me for this, but them too) and my delete finger is going numb. And I’m having to turn the half way decent ones into sepia or black and white which is a bit more forgiving. That’s why I so enjoyed doing this weeks page of Emma, my sister grand child. Of course, as surrogate granny, I know I’m biased but she just looks so beautiful in EVERY picture. And lets face it, how nice is it to scrap with beautiful pictures.

After a spate of brownish blueish creamyish pages (to accommodate all those sepia shots), I decided this week to go BRIGHT (like me!) and use the latest range of Art From The Heart papers (my current favourite local paper). I’ve attached a pic of the papers – lovely don’t you think? And this time I’ve included ALL my toes in the picture as some people felt cheated last week that there were only a few toes on show.
“Who’s The Most Beautiful Girl In the World” uses quite a few picture (as instructed by Tersia). 13 pictures to be precise. You need:
Either one jumbo landscape or two jumbo portrait.
10 (6.5 x 6.5) pictures (I took 2 up’s – two pictures on one jumbo – and cropped them)
1 jumbo landscape.
It can be of any theme and coloured pictures would work well too.

I don’t suppose anyone’s seen my Becky Higgins Sketches Vol. 1? I so miss it.
I won’t be doing a new page for the week after next but we can play catch up or scrap ‘n chat.

Having said that, I won’t be sending out a newsletter until after the Easter Weekend either so I’d like to wish y’all a wonderful Easter and a blessed Pasach to all my Jewish customers. Remember you’ll pay for all those eggs you eat! Stay safe.
(Psssst: you know I post my newsletter onto my blog? Please feel free to leave a comment on the blog. It’s looking very sad with no comments on it)

Kind regards
Alison

I leave you with a few lines to make you smile:

1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
12. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
13. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
14. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
15. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
16. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
17. Procrastinate Now!
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
24. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
25. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
26. Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
27. The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Appreciate every single thing you have,
especially your friends...!
Life is too short and friends are too few...!

No comments:

Post a Comment