Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Quite Right.....

Ok, lookee here. I realise I have MUCH to learn when it comes to posting a page. Still, we learn by trial and error and at this stage I'm just chuffed as anything that I could even post the page. I think I'm going to have to employ the help of an expert on this one.... (I'm also bitterly disappointed at the quality of picture my brand new Canon takes so need to investigate that too).
Anyhows, this is one of my MIM pages. I did it of my sister and what fun it was to do. I gave her a list of questions and kept it quite light hearted: Favourite Book? Favourite Quote? Who Influenced You The Most? Who Would Play You In A Movie? Bucket List etc. I discovered that if you click on the picture it enlarges it and you can read all the journaling (if you feel so inclined). Please good people, judge the page kindly! It really does look better in the flesh!
This particular page came in a kit form with the paper, frames, chipboard letters, chipboard shapes etc.
OK - I'm off to find help with photographing my pages and posting them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment