Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shock 'n Horror!

I just cannot believe I've not done a post since 25th March! Where does the time go? Anyway, I'm trying to commit to taking this a bit more seriously.....
Here's a tip for nothing: (nothing new, but it's well worth the reminder) At the end of each workshop I've been encouraging the happy scrappers to there and then take their scraps and turn them into gift tags, noteletts, mini cards or larger cards if you've got lots of paper left over. It just makes so much sence as you're sitting there with all this lovely co-ordinated paper which you're going to go home and toss into the "scraps" box, never to see the light of day again. You'll be stunned and amazed at how many little cards and tags you accumulate over a very short space of time. And if like me you begrudge paying the price for cards in the shops these days, this is the answer.
Another reason for my lacklustre performance on the blog is that I've been exploring hybrid scrapbooking which intrigues me muchly. Hoping to master this some time soon (yeah, right) and share it all with you.
Hope you're enjoying this magnificent Durbs weather as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment