Saturday, August 22, 2009

I forgot.......

Me again…. Hello ..….

I tried to loose a kilo this week but instead I think I lost my mind - I completely forgot to mention in my news letter the fabulous new Craft-Ed products that have been released! To DIE for doll!
I’m loving the new Citrus Range and the embellishments are just too fabulous. And have a look at the La Crème range – black and cream – just stunning.
The paper packs are excellent value for money. There are usually three of each paper so lots to play around with and little chance or running out. And I can highly recommend the Card Stock Stacks – very handy to have on hand – excellent quality and great colours.
Go to www.craft-ed.co.za, then to “Buy the Latest Scrapbook Products” and then “New Arrivals” which comes in a pdf format. And while you’re at it, have a trawl around all the other amazing products on offer. I just love the photo albums which I think are fantastic value for money and of the highest quality. Craft-Ed is just getting more and more exciting as it expands its range.
Phone (082 804 7970) or email me (info@scrapbookjunction.co.za) if anything takes your fancy.
And have a splendid weekend.
Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment