Sunday, August 2, 2009

It Could Have Been Worse

Well, here we are, three weeks after our home invasion and still kicking. Still grateful to be alive and unharmed. Although psycologically I feel OK, I sadly no longer see my home as my little safe sanctury in the chaos that surrounds us.
Nothing however has stopped the scrapping! I'm loving the Craft Ed products. As you know, I'm also a For Ever Memories (remember Creative Memories?) consultant and they have just launched a 12 x 12 circle cutter to compliment their existing cutting system. How fab is that! There is also a niftly 12 x 12 mat that goes with it.
I was going to take some pics to post onto my blog but sadly I'm no longer the proud owner of my fabulous Canon E450 camera. This now belongs to someone who probably paid tuppence for it. Keep an eye out - as soon as I have a new camera I'll pop a few pics on.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're into August already.... another year where I'm not going to accomplish nearly HALF of what I set out to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment