Friday, December 4, 2009

Mini Brag Book

Well hello there!
I’m sitting here writing this newsletter with my water wings and snorkel on. Wonder when this rain is going to let up……

So, here we sit with Christmas upon us and I thought – “why close?” So if you’re bored with nothing to do and feeling at a loose end (yeah, right, as if) or feel in dire need of a bit of scrapping therapy (more likely) or are just plain gatvol of your kids and feel the need to escape your up- country visitors for a few hours (most probably) why not rock in and spend a few happy hours scrapping?

Next week I’m going to be showing you how to make a little Mini Brag Book using just ONE sheet of cardstock. It’s just too noo-noo and makes a lovely stocking filler for Gran, Gramps, Hubby or a friend. Or just a little something special for yourself. It takes 16 (4 up) pics – that’s 4 pictures printed onto one jumbo – unless you’d like to add a bit of journaling, a poem or what have you, in which case you’d use fewer pics.

Although Wednesday 16th is a Public Holiday, I’d be delighted if you’d join me for a morning of scrapping and a bit of a Christmas tea party. You’re welcome to bring pages to finish off, do the mini album or catch up on a page that you might have missed. Please let me know if you’ll be able to come along (even if it’s just to pop in for a quick cuppa tea and a bit of fellowship).

So workshops next week will be:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 09h00 to 13h00 and on Thursday evening from 18h00 – 21h00. I’m afraid there won’t be a workshop on Saturday the 19th (my apologies AGAIN) as I’m off to a wedding.
Hope to see you next week…….
Keep a happy scrappy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment