Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Sale

Howdy Doody!!

Shew! So here we are already, bracing ourselves for “Let It Snow, Let It Snow” in the Malls, over indulging and the terror of family get-togethers.

I’ll start off with a bit of good news: Next week on Tuesday and Wednesday I’m having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale! Yes, I’ve gone completely mad so take advantage before I come to my senses! This includes all the lovely new papers, rub on’s, die cuts etc. (doesn’t include any ForEver Memories or Craft Ed stuff I’m afraid). Do pop in for a nice bargain.

This week’s page is a lovely page of Tracy Shimper’s called “SA Will Always Be Home”. Lovely broad subject. I’m doing mine on all the beautiful spots that I love – Drakensburg, Cape, Umhlanga Lighthouse etc but you could also just do it of your home and surrounds.
The pics you need are:
1 (18 x 14) (main focal picture)
4 (8 ½ x 8 ½)
1 (5 ½ x 8 ½)
1 (5 ½ x 9 ½)
Then there is a tag booklet (Travel Log) which takes a variety of jumbos, 2 up’s and 4 up’s.

I’m hoping to do some Christmas lay outs before Christmas day so we can just add the pics afterwards.

There won’t be a workshop on Thursday 3rd as I have another product knowledge morning. The evening class will still be on though. Then I’m afraid there won’t be a class on Saturday 5th December either as I’ve booked to sell our Koolitz cool ties at Station Market. I hate to do that but I’ve gotta move those ties!
That’s my bundle for this week. Happy Scrapping! And….. as you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never be pointing the wrong way.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment