Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sink or Swim. That's life.

Hi Girls

I’m a bit early with the newsletter this week. That’s because I’ve got masses to do but know where my priorities lie (with you!) so thought I’d get next week’s page out my way FIRST.

Oh I do so love a bit of colour blocking which is why I’ve incorporated into next week’s layout - “Sink or Swim. That’s Life”. Such a great way to use up lots of pics.
What I used was:
4 jumbo landscape – cropped to 11 x 9.5 cm
1 jumbo cut into a circle
Then I printed about 10 x 2 up’s i.e. 5 jumbo in total all of which got cropped down to various sizes.
You could also use jumbos with small subject matter and use the one jumbo in more than one block if you know what I mean.
I used the Fab Scraps Shabby Chic range but I’ve attached pics of the Hippy Chic and Urban Chic ranges which would work well as an alternative.
Please let me know if you’d like me to put a kit aside for you.

Next week’s evening class will be on Thursday 21st. 18h00 – 21h00. Don’t forget to book.

A very happy birthday to Monica for Saturday 23rd. Have a great day Mon.

Please don’t forget the Line Dance Marathon Fundraiser on Saturday 23rd at uShaka in aid of Animal Anti Cruelty. Such a worthy cause and they badly need your support. You can pop along and watch us dancing all for the price of a packet of dry dog or cat food.
I know this clashes with Scrapping 4 CANSA day in Toti I’ve just sent you but do try and attend one or the other.
I sometime think we forget how truly rich and blessed our lives are. It’s nice to spread it around a bit.
Oh, I wanted to mention: I get loads of feedback from my newsletter but no one ever comments on my blog (which is the same newsletter). Please do, it looks like such a lonely unread and unloved site!
That’s my bit for this week. Have a dandy weekend.
Kind regards
Alison

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promised it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment