Friday, October 2, 2009

5 - 10 October

Howdy girls

Well, that sure was one cold and wet week! My mother-in-law tells me this is NOT her idea of holiday weather and she’d be better off back in bright sunny old England.
This week’s page is…. Uh….mmm… well truth be told, there is no page this week. Time has just run away with me and I find it’s now Friday and I sit with nothing to offer you. I do have two great page ideas floating around in the right orb of my brain but that’s not much use to you now, is it? Still, no need to stay away…. Bring in a wad of pictures and we’ll do a Creativity On Tap page or look though past pages for ideas. I’ve been given another great template by Ada which I’m just dying to use. (As you see, I’m in my Template Phase right now – having worked my way through my Arrow Phase and Stitching Phase). I promise to have a great page to offer you next week.

Some of those essentials that we’re irritatingly inclined to run out of are now back in stock: double sided tape, foam core, chalk inks, self healing mats, dimension glaze and Creative Memories black journaling pens.
Remember those great tool totes (blue or pink?). Loads back in stock. Please let me know if you ordered one and never received it. Unfortunately some of these orders slip off my radar. A great buy at R195.00.
Next week I also have some great Black Market Society paper coming in – including really nice black and white papers and some more Enmarc embellishments including some really well priced flowers. Plus Tombo glue which has been out of stock with the suppliers and will hopefully arrive with my next order. I also have some chipboard embellishments from a new crowd on the block – Celebr8. Some really nice stuff. I’m hoping it won’t be long now before the absolutely stunning range of Kaiser Christmas papers arrive. Too too beautiful. There are also some new kits coming in this month. Limited numbers so let me know if you want me to keep one aside for you.

I’ve attached the ForEver Memories mini Oct/Nov catalogue for you to take a look at. I think you’ll be as stunned as I was at how AB FAB the products are!! Feast your eyes. Let me know if you would like to order anything – I’ll be putting an order in in the next week or so.
(Oooops! Was about to send the attachement but I see its 9MB!. Let me see if I can zip or compress it before I send it)

I’m off to Hermanus on the 15th until the 20th for a bit of R&R and possible debauched behaviour. Hope those whales are out in full force. Taking my new camera so am hoping for some great scrapping material.
That’s about it for this week. Have a splendid weekend. Keep it tidy.
Best regards
Alison

And in passing……..
Contrary to what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Mini skirts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a zimmer

1 comment: