Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Buddies

An nyoung ha she yo!

Well, that’s Korean for Hello (pronounced AnYOH HASHim-ni-koh). How will we ever learn this in time for the World Cup? I’m actually now terrified of bumping into a Korean.

So sorry girls but this week has flow by like an out of control meteor. Hence no new page this week (for shame!!!). I’ve dug out an oldie that I don’t think many of you have done. It’s called “More Buddies” and you require:
8 landscape jumbo (don’t pitch with portrait – it’s not going to work)
Then six tucked away easily accessible tags (approx 7.5 x 9cm) on which you can put little pics, journaling, rub ons or what have you.
Can be of absolutely any theme. You can also just come along for a scrap and chat or catch up on a missed page if you prefer.
Sorry about this but I promise to have something fabulous for next week.

I’ve had a sneak peak at the latest Art From The Heart papers and can’t wait to get my hot scrapping paws on them. I think, like me, you’re going to like. I’ll have them in stock after the 11th (I’ll try to remember to post a pic of the papers)
I’ve ordered some Stazon ink pads – absolutely indispensable to any craft bag. I must mention that I’ve been using my Stazon pad (along with everyone and his canary in the studio) for about 4 years and it’s STILL going strong. And it does Staz On. On anything. Glass, paper, transparency etc. Tombo glue coming in on the same plane, as is Dazzles and some new brads.

In a moment of madness and egged on by my dear friend Rikki, we’ve decided we’re going to do some Kiddies Craft Classes during that awfully long June/July holiday. This is a wonderful opportunity to use us as a cheap baby sitting service while you get on with the more important things in life (lunch, tennis coaching, bridge etc). Please let me know if you’d be interested in these workshops.

That my bundle for this week – short and (a bit) sweet.

Take care of yourselves and happy scrapping.
Annyeon!! (the friendly form of ”goodbye” in Korean as opposed to the formal Annyeonghi gadeyo – good grief!).
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment