Friday, May 14, 2010

Oh So Cute!

G’day Sheilas!

I’ll get straight to the point…..
Next week’s page is one designed by Di Gar and lovely it is too. I’ve called mine “Oh So Cute”. The paper is the Kaiser Craft La Di Da range and has a lovely fresh and clean look to it and it ideally suited to a young person but I don’t see why it can’t really be adapted to any age really. See attached.
The pictures are 4 jumbo which I chopped down to: 1 (10 x 11) cm / 2 (9 x 9) cm / 1 (9 x 10) cm and two 4 up’s. I did my photos slightly differently to Di. I’ll show you her layout when you arrive. She used 4 jumbo portrait trimmed down.

The next evening class is on Wednesday 19th at 18h00. I was going to do a Thursday 20th evening class as well but I completely forgot its Bee’s card class at the Pigeon Racing Club at 17h30. Sorry girls, we’ll have to wait until the following Thursday.

Loads of delicious new stock in. Do pop in for a peek.
My fingers are covered in ink and grunge as I’ve just been to a really interesting product knowledge day. Used lots of fabulous inks, embossing, smooching, dabbers etc which I hope to incorporate some time soon into our scrapping.

I don’t much feel like talking today so I’ll keep it short.
I leave you with this little neurological test which I hope you all pass.
Take care, blessings to you all and have a marvelous weekend.
Regards
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment